Carter Murray are partnered with a pioneering, progressive and innovative AI brand who are seeking to hire a Content Manager to join their hard working and successful content team in London. There is a likelihood that this role will become a permanent appointment at the end of the contract.
You will ideally be experienced in brand management and strong with designing and executing content strategies in a B2B SaaS environment. This role is suitable for someone with a keen eye for detail and design and the role will include the management of a Content Writer and 2 Graphic Designers, as well as overseeing the work of 2 Content Managers.
As a pivotal role within the business, you will partner with various areas of the business such as Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product in the planning and delivering of a content strategy to drive retention, acquisition and upselling.
Skills & Experiences
- Manage, review and edit all content and design produced by the team and ensuring consistency throughout.
- Oversee the execution of a full funnel content strategy to ensure business objectives are reached.
- Content production by writing and ideating pieces based on monthly priorities.
- Create engaging narratives and strategies to address buyers across the process.
- Working cross-functionally to service the business' content and design needs.
- Manage a team of 4 and mentor junior members of the team on content and strategy writing.
- Lead generation and conversion thorough a full funnel content plan.
- Customer retention through and informative content plan.
What you will have
- At least 5 years' content experience, ideally within B2B SaaS is essential.
- Experience of Brand content is essential.
- Proven experience of writing content for all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and experience of writing for different personas.
- Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum.
- Share/Equity Options Package.
- Private medical scheme.
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 days remote)
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and all public holidays.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.