Based out of London you will be working closely with the Marketing and Business Development team as well as collaborating closely with professionals across the network. Your role will see you take ownership of their global channels including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their internal intranet. of all social media platforms and campaigns as well as the distribution of thought leadership, brochures, videos, infographics, articles and webinars and events, both internal and externally.
- Assist with the creation and sourcing of articles from service lines, sectors, and regions to be included on the intranet, such as interviews, blogs, and reports
- Internal communications - Deliver high-quality communication materials with a focus on content creation, and the day-to-day administration of internal communication channels
- Build relationships with key content contributors across the business to develop a pipeline of content and provide advice to colleagues regarding good practice as well as feedback on written copy and writing styles
- Assist in the execution of any agreed internal engagement projects,
- Academies and other regional events. This includes drafting and distribution of communications, production of event literature, social media resources, corporate gifts etc.
- Circa two years of experience in a marketing role, with some experience across all areas of marketing. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in copywriting, campaign execution, web, and social media marketing.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills for drafting and proof-reading materials
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and to effectively prioritise multiple work streams
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A strong understanding of social media and how to promote events on social media platforms
- Highly computer literate with excellent user ability in the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and writing for SEO would be helpful
- Some understanding of digital analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Adobe design suite (not essential but preferred)
- Familiarity with website CMS (Drupal and Joomla preferred)
- Social listening and management tools (Hootsuite or Meltwater)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.