CONTENT EXECUTIVE- 12 MONTH FTC WITH VIEW TO MAKE PERMANENT
This is an amazing opportunity for marketing professionals to work within a large global audit, tax, and advisory firm! They are looking for a content-writing expert to drive international marketing communications and engagement across all their global channels including intranet, social-media, and their website. This role will be a part of their wider Business Development and Marketing function within their London-based office in the heart of the city.
- Write effective copy for a range of channels, adapting the style to fit the channel and audience while aligning with the corporate narrative
- Assist with the creation and sourcing of articles from service lines, sectors, and regions to be included on the intranet, such as interviews, blogs, and reports
- Build relationships with key content contributors across the business to develop a pipeline of content and provide advice to colleagues regarding good practice as well as feedback on written copy and writing styles
- To employ strong writing skills to develop website content for service lines and sectors, regions, website global news, interviews, blogs, and reports
- Where required, support the PR and Content Manager and Marketing Executive in assisting with the promotion of service line and sector content marketing through centralised social media across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Play a supporting role in working with the marketing team to support on global campaigns for service lines and sectors through the development and distribution of thought leadership, brochures, videos, infographics, articles and webinars and events, both internal and external
The successful candidate will have 2 or more years of marketing experience, ideally will have experience of copywriting, campaign execution, web, and social media marketing. The candidate will also have strong technical awareness, excellent prioritization and time management skills whilst producing content with high levels of attention to detail and excellence. Furthermore, a successful candidate is required to be self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude toward all tasks and workload working both autonomously and in a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.