We have a current opportunity for a Content and Communications Manager / Director (m/f/d) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Amsterdam for one of the global leaders in Sustainability Benchmarks. For further information about this position please apply.
- Writing positioning papers setting out the companys vision and mission in relation to key market developments to support the own Foundation and related industry engagement
- Supporting Standards team with engagement with Foundation Governance Groups
- Developing content for the website (eg landing pages, product pages etc.) and marketing emails to raise awareness and drive participation in the Assessments
- Creating marketing collateral for business development. (e:g presentations, case studies, user-guidance, support pages etc. )
- Creating different types of content to ensure relevancy on the different channels and for different audiences
- Drafting press releases, newsletters and market messages.
- Content development (including interviews and research) for white papers, articles, reports - often in collaboration with industry partners
- Working with Benchmark teams to write Public Results insights and related content
- Managing the companys own ESG Impact reporting, B-Corp certification, and reporting as PRI signatory
- Supporting the Management Board in internal communication
- A minimum of 5 years of experienced writing and/or presenting on sustainability or ESG topics
- A strong, confident writing voice
- Excellent analytical skills
- A solid grasp of spelling, grammar, and usage
- Creative and able to think about an interesting angle on the topic
- Good understanding of copywriting and the elements of content that sells
- Native English (other languages a bonus)
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.