COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (Internal And External communications)-FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications professional with strong content writing skills to join a rapidly growing financial services business.
You will lead the development and delivery of the communications activity across the business globally. The role will have a strong employee communications and employee engagement focus though you will also be involved in external communications to include client communications and media relations activity
You will need the ability to develop new ideas for communications activities, coupled with the ability to manage the tactical delivery of a range of communications activities. plan across the international business. You will work closely with HR, Marketing and IT to develop and deliver best in class communications programmes. A key part of the role will be to write and edit engaging content to be used in employee communications and external communications
- Solid experience in a Communications role gained in the Financial Services and/or Insurance sector
- Strong content writing skills are essential
- Experience in employee communications linked to organisational change and especially linked to mergers and acquisitions will be beneficial
- Experience across both internal and external communications-with particular expertise in employee communications
- Experience of managing communications activities across different regions/georgraphies would be an advantage
- Good understanding of a range of communications channels including the intranet, social media, videos etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work well with senior level executives
- Experience in integration comms would be an advantage
- Comfortable operating in a stand alone role
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.