This global organisation provide media monitoring and intelligence platforms. They have a fantastic reputation for managing their client's brands and messages across traditional, digital, Radio and social channels. With their global presence this leading media intelligence company offer stability and top-notch support.
Brisbane & Greater QLD (work remotely), but still feel part of the family with huge support/interaction from their Melbourne and Sydney office hubs.
Your new role as:
As a Client Success Representative - Brisbane & Greater QLD (work remotely and feel included), you will be able to:
- Negotiate and determine appropriate value propositions and strategic solutions for your clients
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts
- Champion product knowledge
- Partner with your client's team, including c-suite execs
- Ensure a high-level of satisfaction with the ICT platform and services.
- Reaching and exceeding your individual and team sales KPI's
The Ideal candidate
To be considered you will need:
- A bachelor's degree
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Team Player, all in and ready to get amongst it!
- Be proactive and hands in your approach
- Team player and a natural problem solver
- A passion for technology and an interest in News and Media
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adjust and roll with the punches
Note: Holds full, unrestricted working rights within Australia (working holiday Visa's will not be accepted)
If successful, your salary is circa $75K including Super + (OTE $150k) realistic targets. This a global company that offer great amount of training (interstate), enormous ongoing support and career progression. PLUS Lots of benefits and perks including free gym membership.
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.