CLIENT SERVICING MANAGER
A leading global broking and solutions company is looking for a client servicing manager who will manage customer relationships, vendor renewals and negotiations, and make thorough recommendations for solutions based on report evaluations.
- Outline the scope of the methodology, proposal preparation and consulting contracts
- Manage vendor renewals and negotiations, designing plans and funding arrangements that fit client goals
- Utilise knowledge of national and local vendor marketplaces on clients' behalf, providing annual benchmark-comparisons
- Ensure that information of new benefits, change of benefits or upcoming campaigns are well-communicated to the team of account managers
- Present periodic reports and analysis of the performance of medical plans
- Communicate to the HR team of any changes in local laws that could potentially impact current benefits programs
- Conduct risk assessments of the population, analysing epidemiological data to assist in decisions concerning health management and possible costs
- M5, M9, HI, ComGI qualifications
- Experience of more than 5 years handling financials of health and group benefit plans; ideally in a consulting/brokerage firm, group health underwriting, or actuarial function of an insurance company
- Excellent ability to communicate and resolve issues effectively and timely, maintaining a strong focus on customer service
- Technical proficiency in multiple Health & Benefits practice disciplines
- In-depth knowledge of national and local vendor marketplaces in the Health & Benefits sector
- Working knowledge of compliance issues related to local legislation
- Ability to work both independently and in teams, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Well-adept at Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If you believe that this role will benefit you in your long-term career development plans and your overall well-being, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the large numbers of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.