Client Relationship Executive- Commercial Real Estate
Carter Murray are partnering with the leading independent property consultancy in the UK and they are looking for a Client Relationship executive to join their client relationship team. This new and exciting role will provide support in the delivery of key account management for a defined group of clients driving revenue and relationship growth.
- Undertake research, monitor progress and help build relationships with a defied group of clients including gathering client's news and developments for internal reporting e.g. Client core business and activities, key contacts etc.
- Support Head of Business Development and senior leadership team I the collection and dissemination of post transactions reviews and regular client feedback interviews.
- Draw together sources of data such as fee and client engagement data to make client recommendations.
- Support the wider client relationship team in the successful delivery of client's objectives and overall strategy.
- Ensure their CRM system is accurate and up to date to reflect people moves and use forums for sharing client relationship information.
- Vast experience within Key Account Management in a similar professional services role.
- Confident and articulate with great interpersonal skills being able to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Strong writing and analytical skills required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.