Chief Marketing Officer required for a well-established and dynamic business, dedicated to partnering with and improving the Health and Social Care industries.
With ambitious growth plans and international expansion planned, they now wish to appoint a skilled CMO to influence and drive the business forward. Ideally looking for someone that is skilled in creating and implementing a digital marketing strategy within a healthcare or similar business.
To be considered for this position you must have held a senior level marketing position with strategic and departmental responsibility. This role reports to the CEO, so you will have broad B2B marketing experience and the gravitas to effectively at Board Level.
Knowledge of the NHS and wider healthcare sector is a beneficial. Candidates will be tested against the following core criteria;
- A strong commercial and analytical intellect, with the ability to conceive and deliver data and digitally led lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
- Strong communication and brand marketing skills to significantly improve brand awareness
- Demonstrable proficiency to devise and execute marketing strategies based upon customer, market and competitor analysis.
- Demonstrable skills across the entire marketing mix, including but not limited to; insight, pricing, product marketing, lead generation, communications (internal / external), events, branding & design, content & social media.
- A proven background in utilising and developing a modern marketing technology stack, leading to increasingly automated campaigns and management of customer journeys, with an "agile" mindset.
- Management skills and strong emotional intelligence to lead and inspire the department and wider business stakeholders.
- Global / multi country launch experience is beneficial.
This role will require frequent UK travel and occasional International travel as the global marketing strategy is rolled out.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.