Our client is a well-known international law firm. To raise the firm´s profile they are currently looking to hire a
Business Development Manager Germany (m/f/d)
based in Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich.
This role is very much an account management one and requires a self-motivated person who will support, inspire and coordinate the lawyers in the management of existing client relationships and the development of new business opportunities.
- Working hands-on with Partners, Senior BD Manager, Communications Manager, BD Executive and Events Assistant in the German offices driving business development activity.
- Create and implement business development and marketing plans for the energy and infrastructure sectors and finance practice.
- Identify campaigns to grow new and existing business.
- Project manage energy and infrastructure sector pitches and credentials statements, covering the entire process including document preparation, presentation rehearsals and post pitch feedback.
- Prepare partners ahead of client/prospect meetings.
- Devise and coordinate events (in conjunction with our Events Assistant) and conference attendance to develop/maintain market positions matched to business strategy and generate leads for the sector and practice.
- Manage relevant directory submissions, league tables and awards.
- Draft and update relevant marketing materials and other collateral in both German and English.
- Work with the communications team to identify opportunities to raise the profile of the sector and practice via various communication channels including social media and the website.
- 5+ years experience in a professional services firm or relevant market experience.
- Business School or University Master degree in Business, Marketing or Law.
- Fluent in German and English
- The ability to work effectively with and influence partners and others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills in German and English.
- The ability to understand product and service development issues.
- The ability to take responsibility for and lead specific projects.
- Tenacity to see projects and tasks through to completion.
- Good team-working/building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.