Excellent role with a Top Tier Asset Manager for a BDM position.
This role would suit someone intersted in financial markets and have experience within a stockbroking firm as an analyst or a dealer. You will be polished, hungary to drive sales and be willing to learn from their highly experinced team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Profitability: new business, net revenue, Assets under Management (AuM)
- Sales management cycle: lead generation, activity, process execution and conversion
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and growing a portfolio of Financial Adviser and Broker clients
- Build on existing relationships through HNW advisory, family office, broker and IFA market
- Raising the profile of VanEck through identifying and converting new business opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience
- B Com, B Econ or other tertiary qualifications essential. Be RG146 compliant with relevant postgraduate studies seen as an advantage eg Master of Applied Finance, CFA etc.
- 5 years + business development/sales experience in the Asset Management/Investment Banking industry
- A proven strong track record in executing sales strategies and raising assets within the Managed Investments/ASX Listed Financial Products sector
- Knowledge of portfolio construction and asset allocation principles and processes
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, client focused team environment while also demonstrating the ability to also work autonomously when required
- Demonstrable track record in identifying customers' needs and generating solutions
- Clear and effective communication skills as well as experience presenting to groups
- High levels of self-organisation, managing workflow, prioritising tasks and producing outcomes within specified timeframes
- Have excellent communication skills and an exemplary telephone manner
- A solid understanding of ETFs, LICs and Managed Funds
please email email@example.com should you have any questions on the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.