Business Development Executive - Law (Corporate)
This is an exceptional opportunity for business development professionals to step into a leading international law firm recognized for their exceptional service, commercial awareness, and commitment to their clients. The Business Development Executive will step into the corporate BD team, working closely with partners and fee earners to win work and grow client relationships across the globe. The role will provide support to all BD activities including client relationship management, targeting and the production of credentials documents and client events.
- Assist the corporate team with the day-to-day running and management of the CRM programme, tracking associate leavers and joiners, ensuring fee earners are prepared for meetings and sharing knowledge, developments and targeting opportunities with the wider team.
- Assist the Senior BD Manager with the management and BD support on flagship and firm-wide client events and initiatives.
- Provide support on Pitches from initial discussions to submission and helping maintain information for pitch use.
- Monitoring of the corporate market, industry and competitor information and feed information through to the relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting the delivery and the promotion of content through internal and external marketing channels.
- Collate and submit regular deal reports and liaise with external accreditors on ad-hoc requests.
- Update and maintain their public corporate client list, liaising with external intelligence providers and produce summary reports for internal team.
The ideal candidate will need 12-18 months experience within a law/ professional services firm and previous experience within corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions or Private Equity is desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and create strong relationships with fee earners and wider members of the BD team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, if you would like any further information and details on how to apply, I would love to hear from you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.