My client is a household name and one of the biggest brands in ANZ and beyond.
They are continuing to build their capabilities in the Digital Healthcare sector in Australia and want to bring on board a highly experienced Business Development Manager in this space.
The Business Development Manager has responsibility and accountability for lead sales opportunity identification, qualification and engagement for products, solutions, platforms and services
Business Development Manager
- Development of strong relationships with senior clients and decision makers including in the private hospital sector.
- Building relationships with Directors-General, Ministers, Chief Executives, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Operating Officers and Chief Information Officers.
- Actively identify customer problem and opportunity identification, qualification and engagement for products, solutions, platforms and services, Delivery against annual Sales Targets
- Lead sales pursuit and sales processes for relevant Executive opportunity sponsor
- Actively manage qualified pipeline through to sale close
- High quality management of qualification documentation, pipeline through CRM and sales documentation
- Advocate customer problems back into business that present us with a scalable market opportunity and support relevant development of sales business case
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Product Management, Client Services and Solutions Development) to lead the pursuit, bid and contract negation processes.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Healthcare or Health Software industry.
- Experience liaising with C-Level executives and senior management in the Private Hospital sector
- A strong customer focus with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Demonstrated achievement of revenue and sales targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written skills and the ability to generate professional reports and proposals.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.