Your daily duties will be around:
- Support practice group marketing and business development efforts by
coordinating and preparing pitches and proposals, responses to RFPs, client
presentations and other deliverable, and creating and maintaining a variety of
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and collateral
- Assist with research and analysis of industry trends, client developments, and
competitive intelligence, to effectively inform and support various firm's business
development and marketing initiatives
- Coordinate and prepare legal submissions, including working with other practice leaders
members, External Consultant, and lawyers to determine rankings strategy for
each submission, drafting and finalising submissions accordingly and tracking
submission information from year to year
- Maintain internal practice group data and resources, such as client lists, experience lists, forms, templates, intranet sites and various databases. Create and manage processes, tools and resources to support the effective collection of data and efficient day-to-day administration of the practice groups.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.