Brand Coordinator - 12-month FTC
Carter Murray is partnering with a FTSE 100 brand in London who have an attractive 12-month FTC for a Brand Coordinator to join their team. This role will sit within the Consumer Marketing Communications team, you will be responsible for supporting the development, governance and execution of brand identities.
- Supporting brand development across design and tone of voice including guideline creation / development, templates and brand training.
- Work closely with internal teams and briefing agencies on new projects, manage project quality and find resolutions where creative approaches conflict with the brand.
- Work with marketing teams and project leads to ensure any collateral and comms produced across the business is on brand, with a primary focus on Enterprise and Global marketing.
- Build strong, lasting and manageable relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing co-branding requests from third parties, assessing each on their own merit, issuing a decision and where appropriate - implementing T&C's.
- Responsible for ensuring any new organisations (such as architects and suppliers) and teams involved in our building programmes are fully aware of our brand guidelines and working with them to ensure all designs are on brand.
- Collaborate with digital experts within our team to optimise digital executions including social, email and web content and ensure overall compliance with digital strategies.
- Take ownership for wayfinding signage, including creation of new signs where necessary and ensure designs are implemented correctly across the estate.
- Knowledge of commercial applications of brand identities and design.
- Keen eye for detail, specifically experienced in identifying issues or changes required in graphic design and copy.
- Logical reasoning, being able to present an argument to support recommendations and an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to influence Senior Manager level colleagues.
- High level experience and appreciation of design.
- Good organisational skills and able to coordinate workstreams across multiple teams.
- Good analytical skills.
- Previous brand understanding & experience.
- Previous design expertise and previous copy-writing experience preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of digital design principle and best practice and applying design recommendations.
- Agency or external partner management experience preferred
- Have experience in commercial marketing or a marketing qualification.
This role would suit someone who is creative, with 1-2 years experience in a B2C Brand role and can expertly manage projects and manage stakeholders.
If you think this role is for you - then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.