BID EXECUTIVE (12 MONTH FTC)- AUDIT, TAX AND CONSULTANCY
This role is a huge opportunity for experienced bid professionals to work within an expanding global business in the heart of LONDON, UK. The Bids Executive will work directly alongside the Bids Senior Executive (BSE) and Bid Manager (BM) to create persuasive proposals and presentations that win competitive tenders. Opportunity to take ownership of own bids, working with internal stakeholders and implement best practice to maximize success.
- With guidance from the Bid Senior Executive/Bid Manager as needed, take ownership of your own portfolio of bids, and manage the end-to-end process, working with internal stakeholders to develop compelling and compliant responses.
- Occasionally support the Bid Senior Executive/Bid Manager with larger and more strategically important bids
- Manage the bid qualification (bid/no bid) process for new opportunities.
- Work with the bid stakeholders to develop innovative client propositions.
- Undertake post bid reviews for both wins and losses internally and externally.
- Coach partners and staff through the bid route map, helping motivate and drive positive behaviours.
The successful candidate will have experience in bid best practice, ideally within professional services, a pro-active and self-motivated individual who has an ability to work autonomously but also work well in team environment and a need for professional, credible, and confident communication is crucial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.