Associate Marketing Manager - Audience
Carter Murray are working on a behalf of a FTSE 100 company based in London who are seeking to expand their successful and experienced Marketing division with an enthusiastic Associate Marketing Manager.
Working very closely with Senior Business figures within the Marketing team, your primary responsibilities will be but not limited to the following:
- Develop the marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives for a series or larger products, including strategy to drive synergies and growth and identification of opportunities
- Manage and develop customer value propositions for a series of products.
- Motivate cross-functional team to achieve a shared goal/deliver KPIs.
- Identify the target Audience prospects and secure reach into Prospects that are aware.
- Test strategies to optimize offering of insight and permission.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns that encourage audience Prospects to walk through the buying cycle from awareness to interest, desire and ultimately (e-commerce) action (and Advocacy) for Physical, Virtual & Hybrid Events.
- Identify and test new channels and digital solutions.
- Drive delegate to Physical and Virtual events (paid and unpaid).
- Drive student sales to Training.
- Cross pollinate audiences from one source of information, education and connection to another.
- Coach and mentor members of the Marketing team.
- Responsible for retention/renewal programmes and retaining audience year-to- year.
- KPIs - reporting, delegate revenue and audience forecasting and performance metrics to key internal and external stakeholders, highlighting revenue risks, opportunities and changing landscapes. Regularly reviews and implements tactics to optimise marketing plans, channel performance, response rates, audience demographics, and executes industry best practices.
- Tracks and monitors channel performance and ROI of spend incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Uses technology platforms for greater ROI, efficiencies or insight.
- Partners with Data & Analytics within Pillar, to analyse data and use data to measure and improve performance.
Skills & Experiences
- Demonstrable experience in Client Marketing and lead generation, forming and executing a strategy that raises awareness, generates interest and desire, and solicits action.
- Leveraging multiple techniques and channels in order to achieve objectives.
- Direct response marketing experience; soliciting a call to action, generating demand for sales or an end sale.
- Content Marketing; art of using relevant, engaging content to attract and nurture prospects through the buyer journey.
- Building and maintaining relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Managing senior stakeholders and large complex customers.
- Working with an established and market leading FTSE 100 employer.
- Tailored development plan just for you.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model
- Several global and local charity and social events.
- Diversity & Inclusion programs for all to be involved in.
- Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per annum plus bonus.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.