Carter Murray is working in partnership with a Global Financial Services business looking to hire an Associate Director into an exciting and unique position. The role will help connect Asset Managers with investors by development strong relationships with key stakeholders to find out key data, intelligence and trends in the current market to be able to create and develop content for a number of European events and business intelligence units.
- Day-to-day management of two asset management event and business intelligence series including administration and collaborating with the investor relations, client coordinator and logistics functions.
- Writing the content and formatting the structure for approximately 10 annual physical and digital events in Europe focused on long-term institutional asset management.
- Meeting and speaking directly and digitally with institutional investors across Europe regularly to generate event content and support the investor relations team in maintaining relationships with these investors.
- Generating analysis, content and presentations of investor trends and interests to provide approximately 10 annual updates to clients who include sales and marketing teams at global asset management firms.
- Providing oversight of investor relations, client coordinator and logistics staff to complete administration related to event execution.
- Mentoring investor relations team on terminology and trends in asset management based on your client interactions in this role.
- Managing client communications strategy with client coordinator.
- Strong understanding of asset management industry
- An ability to lead dialogue by asking questions to senior investors on macro-economics, portfolio construction, asset allocation decisions and ESG.
- Excellent client-facing and verbal communication skills inclusive of presenting internal research on investment trends.
- Outstanding networker and ambassador of the company brand.
- Willingness to travel across Europe regularly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.