Based in the heart of Surry Hills, this OOH media company invests in the positive things that make their business work. Setting themselves apart from others in the industry with their culture. Their clients are encouraged to explore Out-of-Home advertising and find out what this extensive realm can do for their business.
After expanding globally from Singapore this company has made an impact as it enters its 10th year in the Australian market.
Looking to fill a rare availability they are wanting a passionate forward-thinking ad operations schedular, it is a hand's on & can-do attitude role, where you will be working in a team environment.
Responsible for the allocation and implementation of diverse advertising campaigns across their national OOH network.
To be successful you'll be forward thinking and have:
- Provide operations and sales team support
- Define and streamline processes
- Always have the client top of mind
- Manage a broad range of campaigns & scheduling whilst demonstrating exceptional attention to detail
- Deliver outcomes within tight deadlines
- Develop long term relationships and exceptional communication both internally and with external customers
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience providing exceptional administrative & data entry support
- Savvy identifying process improvement
- Focus on the Customer Experience
- A proactive team player comfortable working autonomously
- Not afraid to ask questions and communicate your needs
- Excellent MS Office skills across Outlook & Excel
Potential career opportunity for the right person.
Salary Package circa. $55-75k + super. If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.