My client is a world leading global company who produce business information research and marketing services into the Consumer sector
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit an
Account Manager - Construction
- Account Management of existing account, No new business
- Work with Senior stakeholders in the Construction sector to build relationships
- Build relationships to understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solutions
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Up-Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly renewal targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years' experience selling Market Research or Information Services / solutions
- Previous Account Management sales experience
- Experience in the Construction sector an advantage
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of quarterly renewal quotas
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.