ACCOUNT MANAGER- FINIANCIAL SERVICES/ FINTECH
SALARY UP TO £30,000
FULL TIME/ REMOTE WORKING OPTION
Our client is one of the UK's leading Financial and Corporate consultancies that provides strategic advice to a wide range of financial services groups. A strong PR agency, based in the heart of the city who are currently looking for an Account Director to join their London team.
An Account Manager will be expected to manage the routine tasks of the agency, including setting up interviews, writing articles, working directly with clients and journalists. They should have strong content writing & media relations skills and be confident working with a range of journalists, and also have a sound knowledge of the financial services and or fintech industries.
The candidate must be passionate about developing their career with a consultancy that has a range of diverse clients. They should have strong content writing & media relations skills and be confident working with a range of business, journalists & marketers.
- Helping clients formulate their PR plans and activities, and attending client meetings alongside the Account Director or Senior Managers
- Liaison with clients and journalists, including setting up and attending client and journalist meetings and social events
- Regular documentation of client meetings, including note-taking, writing of briefs and action points, and the ability to take responsibility for delivery of such actions to an agreed schedule
- Contributing ideas and suggestions as to how to best generate coverage for our clients as required
- Develop content for clients, websites along with articles for publications
- Drafting and editing press releases and articles, sometimes on technical financial topics
- Knowledge of the insurance sector including financial services and FinTech
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working within a communications role - consumer and/or B2B - in house or agency
- Established Account Manager or Senior Account Executive with exceptional client management skills
- Digital savvy
- Passionate about communications
- Within the role, there is an excellent opportunity for an existing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to develop and expand their career.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.