A global leader in the Telecommunications space is looking for a Senior Accounts Director. Passionate and independent, you will drive sales and offer strategic and innovative solutions to key clients to surpass sales targets. As an individual contributor, you will play a key role in acquiring new business for the company and helping them reach new heights.
- Strategise, identify, and win brand new high value enterprise customers to hit targets
- Build and maintain sustainably long-term relationships with business leaders and key decision makers to maximise business growth opportunities
- Stay abreast with market happenings and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of the business of prospective clients
- Thoroughly understand the business' product portfolio and present propositions to prospective clients
- Work closely with internal teams and collaborate well with peers across the region
- Demonstrate stellar account management skills to the team while contributing to the rapid growth of sales through sales calls
- Strategise and build a growth pipeline for the next few years
- Be accountable for sales management responsibilities like forecasting, reviewing of accounts, and reporting.
- At least 12 years' of experience, with deep knowledge in Telecommunications, Cloud, IP networks & technologies, S/I/P-aas, and Design & Quality drivers in the Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in being an individual contributor
- Proven ability and success in new business development with completely cold accounts
- Closed large complex Enterprise deals and has experience in managing Global accounts
- Ability and proven experience in influencing key senior stakeholders, both internal and external and explain the value of complex Enterprise sales
- Experience working in a global company and is culturally sensitive
- Able to develop and execute well-thought out strategies and have excellent communication and presentation skills to pitch to senior leaders
- Proficiency with Salesfore.com is an added advantage
If this hunter opportunity speaks to you, shoot your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org to kickstart an initial conversation today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.