Job ref :
seit 9 Tagen
Start date :
A global leader in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a seasoned and strategic Sales Director (Global Accounts) to join their expanding team. Strategic and consultative, you will be tasked to meet and exceed account revenue and NPS targets within given accounts, and offer insight and to senior business leaders, tailoring solutions to suit their business needs.
- Drive key client and account tenders and bids, and develop a good pipeline of sales opportunities that are in line with the account's strategic growth direction
- Work across all levels of the business and build relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Guide pre-sales activities including proposal creation, research analysis, and solution sourcing
- Design insightful company growth strategy plans which take into consideration the customer's business direction and goals
- Come with at least 10 years of experience with demonstrated success in ICT sales
- Excellent business acumen and foresight, with proven skills in business management, sales planning, and execution
- Experience working with and maintaining excellent working relationships within the Enterprise customer portfolio
- A strong analytical mindset to craft tailored solutions and services for customers
- Demonstrated ability to work well with key business leaders and superior communication skills
- Is a strong team player and has good interpersonal skills
Send in your application today if you think you would be a good fit for the role. Alternatively, shoot your CV over to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch if your profile is a fit.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.